Friday, August 20, 2010

Hidden Pictures

So the idiot that I am, had no idea that professional photographers actual shoot most of the races that I run in. The site that I pull all my race info from, I just go to the site, and skip directly to either, race schedules or results. well it's AWFULY slow at work here today, so while browsing the site, I found a link for pictures..... Hm.... Click. 2 of the 9 races I have done are listed. ok..... Click on them. Ah Ha! Who knew I was being shot! LOL Not I! They are HORRIBLE pictures. next time I know to not look so worn out when I crossing the finish line. So here are a couple from the 2 races I found on the site.

This is the St. John Vianny Run ON thursday the 22nd. It was an evening one and I didn't do so well. This was the race I decided that I like morning runs MUCH better! Caden actually made it into this shot as well!


Another SJV one.
And here is the most discusting picture I have EVER seen of myself. I am only posting here, no where else. it's horrible. this is my last race. Last Weekend, where I hurt my ankle and had only been home from vacation for 2 days. I'd gained 5 lbs and the humidity was about 91% and the temps in the 80's. it was just plain gross out and yes, I felt as HORRIBLE as I looked in this picture.
and there ya have it. Me at the Mississippi Mudds 5K.
So in other news, I now know I did the right thing by taking about 4 days off from everything. My heel is doing SO Much better. thank you all for the well wishes for it as well! I did get to the gym 2 nights ago, did some weights (upper body only) then took Becky's advice and did about 25 mins on the Stationary Bike. it as a good 25 mins and I had quite the sweat working there! I took last night off again, and hope to get back out there tonight, if not for sure Sunday (out of town for the day tomorrow) All in all though, I am glad I took the time to get better. Each day I feel more and more better and am walking w/o even limping now! Hopefully i'll wake up tomorrow and be fine!

2 comments:

  1. Look at you run!!!!! That is seriously so freaking awesome!

    Oh girl you have boobs just like I do! When I was planning on doing the C25K thing I was going to get this bra from Enell. It is the bra that the girls wear on the Biggest Loser and even though it is super expensive it looks like it would actually hold our girls in! LOL! Maybe if I start running again I will buy it and let you know but just wanted to pass this website along since we share the pleasure of having big boobies. ;)

    http://www.enell.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it that's what counts!! We have a right to have these pictures look like we worked our butts off....we did!!!
    Congrats on your runs!

    ReplyDelete