Monday, September 13, 2010

Another Run in

Skipped the rest of week 5 yesterday and moved right into week 6 day 1. It consists of


1 5 min run
walk
1 8 min run
walk
1 5 run
The first did I did w/o much problem, the second 5 min really killed me. I really think I need to redo the course I take, it's all uphill the last part, and I know that plays a huge factor in why I had trouble with the last part. Trying to find a route however near me that isn't uphill is hard to do! On top of running 2.5+ miles yesterday, I got a decent strenght training session in as well.
I am loving this fall weather and hoping to get a good run in tonight as well. I am hoping this has me back on track! I am feel ing better just thinking about doing it. I've been tracking my food today as well, which is something that I havent done in a few months. I am hoping this is the push I need to see results. I am actually looking forward to weigh in on wed!

No comments:

Post a Comment