Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Weigh In

So I'll start by saying TOM is visiting. And I didn't try worth of crap to lose weight this week. Seriously I didn't. Sure I've watched what I've ate, but I also gave into each and every craving there was. I've been pretty laxed about my workout's too. It's been HOT here. 90+. I've done the trail a couple of time and I did one day of strength. That is IT. Pathetic I know. I haven't ran in almost 3 weeks, I am still fighting the mental block. However I still managed to lose 1lb! What the heck is up with that?? I am super thrilled to be back to 240, but quite suprised since I was all preped to see a 243 on that scale today.
I can't figure out what is going on with me. Maybe becuase I really can't even remember the last time I was smaller then 237, so my mind is content to stay where I am at? I am proud to have lost 30 lbs so I don't feel like I need to push anymore? I dont' know, but I don't know what has got me to this point where I am so stuck and lacking motovation. I need to get back to basics. I know ALOT of it has to do with how busy our schedule got the month of August. No I not using that as an excuse, but has become near impossible to make it to the gym during the week and working out at home at 9 at night, well personally I'd reather sleep! So yea, not doing so hot. I am glad I lost that one lb. I have no idea what I did to deserve it though. I have the SPARK book. I am going to go back to reading it. I am determinded in Sept to get my A$$ back in gear. To do good again and lose a good 3 lbs by the end of the month. And RUN darn it! Break the mental block Kym. I will, I just need to DO IT! My next race is the 25th and darn it, I will run at least 6 times before then. It's a small goal, but you know what I am going to make it a spark streak so I hold my self accouintable. It's what i need to push the block away!
In other news, we are going on a family camping trip this coming weekend! 3 days! We've NEVER taken the kids camping ever. I am excited and nervous about how it will turn out, but super excited at all the activies that are planned too!

1 comment:

  1. We all go through this, don't beat yourself up! When you're in these moments, you need to remind yourself of WHY - why do you want to lose weight? Write those WHYS down, post them somewhere where you can read them daily.
    Your kids are adorable! Have a wonderful camping trip!!!

    ReplyDelete