Monday, January 14, 2013

Races!!

I can't begin to tell you how freaking excited I am that the Color Me Rad 5K is FINALLY Coming to Buffalo!! 

I've actually been wanting to do this race since last year, but the closest place was in Albany, which is quite a drive. A bunch of us went on line and voted for it to come to our city, and I guess it worked!! You can click on the link above to get more info on it. Registration isn't open yet, but we are planing on forming a team, SO if you'd like to run with us, Please let me know! The more the merrier is how i look at it!

Beside this run: My must do runs are: 
The Corporate Challenge on June 6th (Delware Park, Buffalo, NY)
Color Me Rad on June 22nd (Darien Lake, Corfu, NY)
Biggest Loser walk/run 1/2 Marathon August 17th  (Presque Isle State Park, Erie PA)
Dirty Girl Mud Run on September 7th (Kissing Bridge Ski Resort, Boston, NY)

Those are my must do upcoming runs. I am sure I'll be adding more as I go along!

No comments:

Post a Comment