Monday, January 14, 2013

Workouts

Well, with the foot being injured, I wasn't able to get ANY running in at all! So sad. I am hoping to get out there and complete day 2 this evening.

For my BL boot camp, we had a core challenge to complete this weekend. We had various core exercises we had to complete on both days. I am going to log it here, as well as on the challenge page.

Crunches 20/25
Dumbbell Crunches 10/25
Bike Crunch 5/31
Pelvic tilt 0/10
Side bends 0/15
Side bends w/dumbbells 15/15
Torso twist 10/0
Banana 2/5
Back Extension 0/13
Plank 0/5
Hip Bridge 0/20
T stand 0/4

In addition to that, On Saturday Mike and I took a 2.34 mile walk. I am still logging it, even if it wasn't running. We completed it in 51:38 mins at a pace of 21:10  Burned 345 cals.

Sunday - In addition to my core (which occasionally aches today, which means I did good!) I challenged my daughter to some Just Dance 4! I've never done Just Dance ever, and holy crap! that is an amazing FUN workout! So, I am happy to know, that if I can't get out running, or I can't get to the gym, that I CAN put a wii game in, and have just as much fun and burn some calories at the same time. I really wish I knew what I was burning. Gr.. And I REALLY need a pedometer as well. Hopefully Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment