Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I am doing this!

I went home last night, and downloaded the C25K podcast on my ipod. Went to the gym and did Week 1 Day 1. I won't say it was easy. It was not as hard as I thought it would be, but not easy either. I enjoyed it and look forward to doing it again Wednesday night. With this program you do it only 3 days per week, no more, no less. After 9 weeks, or longer if you feel your not ready to move on a week or two, you are then ready to run 3.1 miles, or a 5K race. there are quite a few in our area in April and May, so I going to pick one towards the end of April and have that be my goal, something to work towards. I I figure this way, If I need to add an extra week on I have time to be flexible.

We also got Mike's best friends wedding date last night, It's August 8th, In Denver, Colorado, so a vaca for hubby and I and yet another goal for me! Too look GOOD for Mark and Kelly's wedding.

I am excited about the possibilities. Time will tell right??!!

Not sure I've lost any more then that original 4 lbs yet, but I still feel good. My clothes fit better, I can button my jeans and they are longer on me too! Yippie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment