Monday, February 1, 2010

New Goal

Since I am determined to get at least 30 minutes of some sort of exercise in every day, weather it be, cardio or strength training, or just walking 1 or 2 miles, I figured I better up my anty. I have for 10 days now stuck with that promise to myself and it shows and I feel great!

So NOW, I vow that every time I go to the bathroom while I am at work, I will do 10 wall push ups or squats. Every little bit counts right?

In other news, I am VERY glad that I have declared Saturday morning my weigh in day! Hubby and I are going to the melting pot on Saturday night to celebrate our birthday's. This is by no means healthy (well, the cheese and chocolate part anyway) and I am very much looking forward to this dinner. So while I will not over stuff myself, I will indulge and enjoy it immensely. And weigh in that morning, not the next! :)

2 comments:

  1. that is a great idea!if you went to the bathroom as much as I do you would be doing a LOT of push ups and squats! have fun at the melting pot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I for sure go to the bathroom as much as you do! I drink between 90-100 ounces of water per day, that equals ALOT of pee time! LOL

    ReplyDelete