Saturday, February 20, 2010

Week 2 Day 3 & Weigh IN

Complete! I finished this last night, and it was pretty hard. I wasn't feeling really well to begin with, but was determind to push through. About 1/2 way through I thought about stopping, my knees were killing me and I just felt blah. I didn't though. I am pretty proud to have completed it. Because I had such a hard time with it, I think I am going to repeat the day one more time. I am pretty worried about week3 to begin with, and with not feeling well completing Week 2, I think I owe to me to get it in feeling 100%.

Today was also weigh in day. I had these horrible dreams last night that I gained almost 17 lbs WTH?? I woke up flipping out. I am happy to report though that when I stepped on mr. Scale, it read 254.8, down from 258 last saturday!! So super excited! That is my first 10 lbs!!! Orignally I was going to get a reward of a sports bra, but I think new sneakers more, so that's the plan, as soon as our taxes come in. We sure can't afford it any other way, I am OK with that.

I am torn between taking today off and going to the gym for my class today. I am still not feeling 100%, my body is tired and I have a minor head cold going on. Class starts in 1 hour, so I have =30 to decide, We'll see what happens between now and then.... If I don't get there, I am actually OK with it, where a couple of weeks ago I would have beat myself for not going!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kim,

    I came across your blog though Goggle Alerts for info on Gateway-Longview concerning last week's "plot" - through my work I am connected with them.

    I am also beginning to connect with the new DDAWNY local advocacy group working for awareness of - and against pending government program cuts against - the developmentally disabled.

    I am also dealing with working to lose weight - I am concentrating my efforts on working out though, I don't want to give up my food!

    Thank you for opening up and sharing!

    Lawrence C. - Buffalo

    ReplyDelete