Saturday, February 6, 2010

Weigh In day

So although I didn't lose any more then 6 ounces, at least I didn't gain any either. I was worried about this weigh in, but I am over it. I figure with the way I am working out and doing strength traning, I am gaining a lot of muscle, and muscle weighs more then fat right? So I am OK with staying at 260 for yet another week, it just means that I am gaining muscle!

I've stayed right in my 1700-1900 calories range right along, and have only missed 1 day of a 30 mintue workout. All in all I feel really good about this still. The teacher in my Body Electric class even knows my name now! That means I've been there enough that she wants to remember me!
:-)

Tonight is our big dinner at melting pot. I have no idea how to track those calories, but it's OK, I had a great strength training today and last night, and burned 400 calories on the elliptical last night and 100 on the bike, so I am doing ok. I think I deserve this night out and am REALLY looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment