Saturday, February 20, 2010

Yummy Good for you Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie

I've been making a TON of healthy recipies lately, thanks to the internet and Steph (Yay Steph!!) and at some point I came across this one. So while our slow cooker Lasagna was cooking today, I made this Wonderful CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER PIE that hit every sweet tooth I needed hitting!! It was so delicious!! I thought I would share it in case anyone else was having the same cravings as I was and didn't want to add a thousand calories!

4 Tbs. Peanut Butter
1 Tbs. Honey
1 1/2 Cup Rice Krispies
1 package Chocolate Sugar/fat Free Pudding mix
2 Cups Skim Milk

Fat Free Cool Whip

Microwave peanut butter and honey for 20 sec, stir to blend. Pour in Rice Krispies & blend. Place in Pie pan. Prepare pudding and pour over crust. Refrigerate to set. Top with coolwhip before serving

Total servings - 6 .

Breakdown per serving :
134 cal.
5.7 Fat
16 carbs.
6 protein

Yummy~ Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. that sounds so yummy! I wonder if I can find a good GF cereal as a substitute. oddly enough Rice krispies are not GF. Dang Malt flavoring!

    ReplyDelete