Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 1

Day 1 of my journey.... where to begin? I am so disgusted with who I currently am and what I have became. I am ashamed to go outside, and would rather stay home then go and spend time out with friends. It's horrible to feel that way. I hate it. I need to change it. I need to gain the self esteem and motivation to be able to change my life, starting now!

We won't talk about food today, since I am really not going to start this until 2 days from now, on Monday. But I did get to the gym tonight. I took it easy, since yes, it has been almost 1 whole year since I've been there. My wrist has been acting up, so I didn't do any weights. I did the treadmill for 30 minutes which equaled 1.5 miles and got 2 miles done on the stationary bike. I'll take it. It's more then I've done in a long time. My goal is to get SOME sort of exercise in every day. Whether it be at the gym, on the Wii fit or just things I'll do on my own at home, I WILL get at least 30 minutes of something Daily! Starting today. I am hoping to get to the step aerobics class tomorrow morning at the Y - however it's at 7am, so that's negotiable at this point.

I've also joined the website sparkpeople.com for support and ordered the book " The Spark" from Amazon today. With a little bit of motivation I am hoping I can do this! Wish Me luck!

And yes, unfortunately, I will post pictures of me too, which i HATE but, I guess it's a must to SEE the results huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment