Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Super Proud of me!

I am totally proud of myself right now. My downfall has always been stopping at Tim Hortons- our local dunkin donuts type place and getting an iced cappuccino on my way into work. I've been doing this for years. I knew it was the WOST possible thing I could possibly get in the morning. But it's SO good! And filling too! (since there are a zillion calories in it!) My goal for last week was to not stop and get one of these. I failed yesterday, temptation got the best of me. Today I did NOT stop. I figured that last night I worked so hard and burned all the calories that I was scheduled to do yesterday (I burned 327 and needed 303)why ruin that today? So here I am. Sitting at work, eating my bowl of cereal and drinking water. Go Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment