Thursday, April 18, 2013

April 17th workout

Yesterday, I met a friend from Retrouvaille for a walk, instead of coffee (go us!) We had an awesome walk. I was glad that I didn't have to run and disappoint myself again. I hate having high hopes and then not panning out as pictures. So we walked around Como Lake Park, a local park out here. It was a great night for it. We walked quick, so our heart rates got up there! And as you can see, we walked a 15 min, mile, which isnt' too bad. 

I'd like to get out and run this evening. Today is beautiful outside, of course I am stuck in work until after 4, then by the time I get the boys settled at home it will be 7 before I get back outside. But it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow, and go back to the 40's. So it's my perfect opportunity to go run this evening, then have to do some sort of strength tomorrow night. DO IT KYM. I hate when it comes to strength. I just can't get into it on my own, but I know it's just as important for training for a half as running is. so do it darn it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment