Friday, April 26, 2013

April 25th

I hate that I sit at a desk for 8 hours a day. Now that I have something tracking me, I feel like I do NOTHING all day long. No wonder I weigh closer to 300lbs then I do to 200lbs! Anyway, I sat at work all day yesterday. Then, I was meeting my dad at 7pm for a special showing of the Star Trek special feature, The Best of Both Worlds. Yes, we are dorks. LOL My dad LOVED star trek. Still does. I hated it when I was young, then the next generation came out, and it was better, then Will Wheaton came on to the show, and who doesn't like a cute teenager when your a teen?? So I got hooked. My dad and I even went to star trek conventions when they would come to buffalo! Pathetic I know. So when my dad invited me to this special showing, I was excited. And, I enjoyed it. LOL I get the story lines now, when I was young, they meant nothing to me. So they did interviews with the cast, then showed the 2 episodes, then did bloopers and even a special preview of the new season 4 that is coming out on blue ray this summer. So,, sorry about that long story, but I had yet another 2 hours to sit, when the heck would I get my steps in??

Well, I got home from work at 4:35, I needed to shower by 5:30 so I could leave the house by 6 or so. so at 4:53, Mike pulled in the driveway, and I ran out of it. I was frustrated, because my GPS wasn't working really well. I couldn't get my running program to work AT ALL. then my music wouldn't continue playing, it would freeze after every song. ugh. I hate runs like this. So in the end, I did intervals, on my own, judging my mailboxes, or trees etc and no music for motivation. I guess I didn't do horrible though. In the end of the night, at bedtime here were my results. 
 I did a total of 4.45 miles over the entire day. I am sure 2 if not more (I need to go map that route I think) were from the walk/run after work, and A good 4000+ steps were from that as well.  AND I managed to get home from the run at 5:23, get in the shower, and was dressed and ready to go before 6pm, so I got to hang out with Colin for a bit while Caden and daddy were outside cutting the grass!! Wahoo!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment