Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Fit Bit!

I have been wanting and wanting some sort of small device to track my steps etc for a long time now. After much research, and asking the IG community. The Zip seemed like the best way to go. Well... We learned this weekend as well, that with my employer discount, we get 25% all accessories at Verizon. Well... Did you know they sell FIT BITS at verizon??? Who would think?! SO!!! I was able to get  $14 off this awesome little thing yesterday! You have no idea how excited I was. 
I bought it on my lunch break. Went back to work and put it on at around 1:00pm, Look at how many steps I ended up taking just from 1pm until bedtime at 10 pm!? 

I was pretty darn excited. LOL 
Bummed I woke up this morning though and it didn't re-set my steps to 0. Blah! Apparently I had to sync it to my computer and set my time up first. WELL, I can't do that at work, and I didn't feel like lugging the lap top around last night, SO, it never got Sync(ed) which means, I'll just aim for 20310 steps to know I met my goal today! LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment