Wednesday, June 2, 2010

May Recap

I'll start with the weight in. Bummer, I didnt' lose anything this week. In reality I gained 8 ounces. BUT on the plus size of that, yesterday I was up 2 lbs, so thankfully I was able to get a good last chance workout in last night and change that ugly number for the better. SO I am still sitting at 242, BUT I had a pretty rough weekend as well. With all the running around and holiday parties, I never got a chance to get on spark and track, which is my first downfall. I didn't eat horrible, but not the greatest either. I am totally accountable for that, and get it. It is what it is, and I'll just have to work harder this week. AND not to mention the eating, I only worked out for 254 mintues last week! Typically I am way over 300 or 400 hundered, so that does explain alot as well.

Looking back at my goals for May, I wanted to break the 1000 fitness min. mark again. I busted that number and cleared 1600! total was 1696. So I think I'll make my June goal 1500, just to be safe. That 28+ hours of workouts! Also, the month of April I lost no weight at all. I was finally able to break that ugly plateau this month and lost a total of 4 lbs this month. I am not thrilled with it, but I am happy. I'd love to lose faster, but I know that I am creating a TON of muscle as well. Running as made me stronger then I've ever been and created more muscle mass, so I can't complain. My original spark goal was to lose 30 lbs by June 1st. I didn't do it. Bummer. I've lost 23. It's something. All I can do is make my July 1st goal to lose 30 lbs. That's 7 lbs this month. I am gonig to shoot for that! I am still determinted to get into that size 20 dress for the august wedding. I have 60 days to make that happen. I am also pretty sure I am OUT of my size 24's now. I can put on my 22's and button most of them. One's I can't I still wear anyway. And I can buy 2x's rather then 3x's as well. I think I am down a size! LOL

IN other ways I've changed. I've noticed I am more toned and I like it! 2 times I've worn a tank top out side for an entire day. I've always HATED tank tops and my arms. but I am learning to like them now. I've noticed the more I work out as well, that I dont' grind my teeth anymore, since I have other way to relieve stress. I was grinding so badly that I actually cracked a tooth OFF last year. So my teeth were really taking a beating. They are relived I am sure. I've also made the decision to run my first 10K on the 4th of July. Since starting spark in Jan. I've ran 2 5K's and my third is this Sunday. My goal is run a race a month. After this coming one, I am strictly training for the 10K. I've upped my runs and completed 4.44 miles in 62 mintues. 2 miles from my glad, but I'll take it, I still have time.

I forgot to add this! I went to fashion bug on my lunch today, since I really really needed a workout tank top for these HOT runs I've been doing lately. Well, I got a nice top AND shorts and with my coupon only paid $10.42!! Wahoo. Can't beat that deal. It's cheaper then both piece alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment