Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Weigh in

239.4 - No Loss. No Gain. Guess it's ok huh? I do get frustrated and can't understand why I don't lose faster, but it is what it is. I didn't track my food this week, just to see how I would do. I guess I'll be a PRO at maintaining when I get to that point huh?? 

All in all though, I am over the fact that I need to fit a dress for a wedding just over a month away, if it doesn't fit by the of July, that's fine. I'll shop for another one. I can not continue to stress myself out over the fact that i NEEDS To work. It's just stressing me out, and in turn, probably making me gain! LOL 

so here's to better tracking and a better week, starting tomorrow!! {yea, June is not going out with a BANG, I am exhausted today and am taking it slow, and easy tonight!}

No comments:

Post a Comment