Wednesday, July 28, 2010

30 lbs lost, pictures, drama and HRM

Wow do I have alot to share, Sorry if this ends up long.

First of all, Today I WI in 2 lbs lighter at 237.6, I NEVER lose 2 lbs in a week, so this is huge for me. That 2 lbs brought me to a new milestone of 30lbs lost. I am SO excited. And even more excited becuase I get to justify the pedicure that I have scheduled for Friday! LOL I scheduled it yesterday beucase I really wanted to get it done before we leave for Colorado, BUT I also didn't think being the same weight for over a month that it would happen, so I went ahead and booked it and just did the reward early. Now i don't feel quilty at ALL!! yay !!
I was also leary about WI today becuase there has been alot of family drama going on this week. My brother is now an estranged family member and no longer welcome in my home. It's sad yes, however it's for the best. I learned after dealing with PPD that you have to rid yourself of toxic people in your life in order to be happy and healthy. He in the end along with his girlfriend and her family were very toxic to me. In the past 3 days I have been called many things, told I need to grow the F*** up, that I was a spolid selfish bitch and inconsiderate to others (not even by my brother, but his girlfriend???!!!) . that hurt. So much so that I found myself second guessing it for a second. I spend alot of time crying, and feeling bad that I was taking my children away from their uncle and godfather, but in the end, I also relalized that they haven't seen or heard from him in over 7 months, so it's not really hurting them. And when they do hear from him, it's not even positive, it's negative and hurtful. So I think this is the best possible outcome of the whole thing. I have family, my mom and dad, Mike's family and a TON of friends who loves us and my children, and that means more to me then any negative person being around can. So needless to say, I am THRILLED for the weightloss considering all the stress and (extra bowls of ice cream) that have been involved in the past 4 days.
So this past weekend as you know I had to yet again go dress shopping (guh!!) My dear friend put these 2 pictures side/side for me to compare and show off, since I for some dumb Reason can NOT figure out how to do it by myself yep!! (DOH!) SO here you go.

The picture on the left is from a wedding last July 267 lbs. the one of the right is from this week, 28lbs down at 239. Although I am not nearly where I wanted to be by now, I am quite proud of how far I've come!
Also!! I am a frequent shopper of onesaleaday. if you have never visited this site be sure to do so! www.onesaleaday.com I've been wanting a heart rate monitor for quite some time now. We just don't have the extra money in our budget to justify it. So today, as I was making my morning rounds for my deal web site, I found the Bowflex HRM on sale for $17.99 from $199.99!!! I HAD to order it!


Who knows if this is the right type to buy or not, who cares? it was only $20!! Here are the details on it,

Easy-to-use fitness watch for aerobic activities

Lightweight and comfortable changeable battery chest belt

Accurate continuous heart rate

Sleek and comfortable design for a good fit on the wrist

ECG heart rate

Counts calories and fat burned during workouts

Programmable heart rate zone with a high and low alarms

% of Max heart rate

High and low target zones w/ alarm

% of average, maximum and minimum heart rate

Stopwatch

Time, Calendar, Alarm

User menu

Personal profile

Chronograph

Memory

Night Vision

Countdown timer

Pacer

Water-resistant
Looks good enough to accomplish what I'll use for for now anyway!! can't wait to get it.

Ok, I think that's it for now. Sorry for the lenght. How is everyone else doing today??

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the 2 lb loss this week!!!
    Woohoo !!!
    I love the side by side pics.. You LOOK FABULOUS!! Oh and I'm gonna check out that onesaleaday! That's a great deal ! ! ! ! !

    Have a great trip to CO! What takes you to CO? I live in CO !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an award for you over at my blog :)

    anewmejourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete