Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Here's the thing

Iam SO freaking TIRED!! I can not even begin to tell you how much I just want to sleep. SO much so that I am very heavily considering skipping the gym tonight to vege out at home, do nothing and get to bed at a reasonable hour. I hate feeling like this. The worst part is that tomorrow is weigh in day. I have NO weighted myself or peeked at all, which is for the best, since I am feeling WAY off and bloated and I have been WAY WAY off on my food. It's my own fault I know. I feel like if I take off tonight and relax, I am making an already bad weigh in, even worse, But If I go, I am pushing myself to do things that I know I need a break from. At this point, I know I've gained in the past week, as i have no choice but to take that, I also think I am ok with it. I am too tired to care otherwise. I ran 4 miles friday. Spent all day Saturday running after 2 toddlers at an amusement park, Went for a 4 mile bike ride on Sunday and did 30 min and 30 min ST last night. It's not like I am sitting here doing nothing. I am! But being so tired, also lets my guard down when it comes to food. I eat, becuase I am tired. I've ate way to much today and can't wait to get home and get on PJ's.


I am sorry this is such a debbie downer blog, but I am just wiped. Working full time, not getting to bed until well after 11. Chasing 2 toddlers all over, not just during the day, but in the middle of the night as well, must have caught up with me. I am tired. I need a break. And I am writing this to hold myself accountable for the weigh in that will be a gain tomorrow.

Making the choice NOW to go home after work today and not go to the gym. I am making the choice to take care of me right now, even if that is only in mentality mode and not physical!

No comments:

Post a Comment