Monday, July 26, 2010

Races

2 races in 3 days this past week. Needless to say I've been busy! Thursday I had a kickoff run for St. John Vianney. I thought I had finished in 40:03, when viewing the results today though, turns out my official time was 39:53, hey 10 seconds is 10 seconds! 

So here I am before the Race. 
 

And here I am coming up to the finish line. We forgot to put the memory card in the camera so we ran out of memory for any other pictures! DUH!! 
 

Then on Saturday I ran the Crabapple 5K right down the road from my house~ I was excited about this one, since most of the course is what I run when I go running 4 miles on my own, so that was nice! It was SO hot and humid though. When we woke up at 8am it was already 79 out and humidity was sky high. I had Sweat pouring down before I even started running! 
 
 
Taking off 
 
Almost there! 

This is a horrible picture, but I was laughing SO hard. The boys were cheering me on at the finish line, must have been saying Go Mommy, and the guy with the speaker phone said "BRING IT HOME MOMMY!" I was cracking up! 
 
 
 
Mike tried to get my crossing the finish line. he was close 
My final time was 38:44, much better then 2 days before. 

And here is Colin enjoying the free Subway Subs and popcorn after wards!

No comments:

Post a Comment