Thursday, January 10, 2013

Gross Pictures

I am a firm believer that pictures show more then any number on a scale ever will. So I had my daughter take a picture of me before I headed out my run last night, in my TIGHT wicking shirt. Now, I do not let people see me in something like this ever. I hide my rolls under as much clothing as possible. However, I love running with this shirt one. It's warm, it's wicks, and it's comfortable. But.. it's tight. I usually wear a tshirt over it, if I am not wearing a jacket, or if it's not so bad out, I'll just wear a jacket over it. 

So Here's last nights tight pictures - Weighing 258.8

I hate this picture the most - the back picture. I have NO behind at all.(the lovely McDonald Family Curse) So Everything just goes straight down. and the rolls and wideness and ugh. hate it. 

Side view. 

And the Front View. 

Ok, let's face it, I hate all of them, but hopefully they won't be like this for long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment