Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Little Loss, but I'll take it

So everyone know's I've plateaued for weeks and weeks now. It's just so frustrating. Today I did manage to lose 2 lbs, but still didn't breakthrough my pleateau like I wanted to. I am at 246.4 today. I'll take it for a couple of reasons. One, It's a loss. Two, it's a not a gain. And Three, it's only 4oz away from losing that dam 20 lbs that I've been waiting for!!

*sigh* Today is Day 1 of my 12 week Biggest loser challange on spark. I am looking forward to it and hope it gives me the push I need to lose more! My goal for the challange is to lose 20 lbs. That equals just over 1.5lbs per week. I am hoping I can hit this goal!! IF I do, that means when we go to Colorado in August my toal loss will be 39 lbs since I started at the end of Jan. I am NOT getting my hopes up by any means, but need to be held accounatble, so here we are!! {and of course I checked to make sure the hotel we stay in has a fitness room!!}

AND dont' forget about my 2nd 5k in only 3 days!!! so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment