Thursday, May 13, 2010

Picture Comparsion!

Since I am clueless and can't figure out how to crop two pictures together, a friend of mine went and took a picture I took yesterday and a picture she found of hubby and I either on facebook or my family blog and cropped them for me. I am SO glad she did. Not seeing the numbers move on the scale is a bummer sometimes, and yes, the inches are coming off, but it's not the same as being a NUMBER. And yes the clothes fit better (today I am wearing an 18/20 top, from a 22/24!!) it's still nice to be able to SEE something, So here you go!



The first picture was taken in December at my daughters cheerleading banquet, so I was about 267 lbs. The other one is from yesterday. 246lbs.
It's just nice to be able to SEE progress!!
And thanks Peg for your help, love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment