Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Still NOT losing!

I have now officially been the SAME freaking weight since April 3rd, It’s May 12th! I am moving nowhere. Yes in those weeks, I did GAIN 2 lbs, and came right back to where I am at. I am super excited to weigh in today too, thinking I had to have lost something, I was excited to break into that 20lb lost category, and NOTHING!

I.AM.STILL.246.

 I feel like I am just going to be this same weight FOREVER now. In the past, I would have given up weeks ago. Saying this isn’t working anymore, screw it. I didn’t’ though, I pushed through it. But it’s hard to keep doing that week after week. When I saw that Same number on the scale today, that was the first thought that came to my mind. Why bother????? Just stop now, eat whatever the heck you want and screw the whole I want better mind set. I didn’t yet again though. Here I sit eating my Special K red Berries with Skim Milk and I’ll have apple slices in a little while for snack. I know I am doing everything I know how to do. I eat within my calories. I work my BUTT off at the gym. Seriously. Last week alone I logged 523 fitness minutes. That’s over 8 hours of working out last week. So what the heck????

I can’t think of a way to modify my workouts any more. I take a strength class 1-2 times per week. I try to get to Zumba 1 time/week. I do 3-5 days of cardio (elliptical/treadmill, running etc) I do weight training 2-3 times per week. This week I even did yoga 2 times and did an amazing abs class. And 2 weeks ago I did spin! All this while working full time, being a mom and wife. Making dinner. Being home for Colin’s therapy when it’s at home and being at Cadens school every Tuesday night for our parent group for 2.5 hours. I fit in what I can and then even some. Last night I didn’t even leave the house for the gym until 8:30PM. I got home after 10.

I just don’t know what I am doing wrong that my body won’t agree with me???

No comments:

Post a Comment