Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Something is better then Nothing!

Weigh in today!! I LOST! Finally. After a 6 week plateau. I was hoping for more, but will be happy with the 2 pounds! That 2 pounds put at the 20 lb mark (21 to be exact) since I started spark people & 23 lbs since my Doctor's appt in December when I was discusted with myself.

My 20lb reward is a hungry girl cookbook, so I am super thrilled to go to Target this weekend and pick one out! Any suggestions or recomendations on which one to get I'll take!

20lbs also means it's time for me to take new pictures. Full body shots. So I'll get around to that in the next couple days.

I still have a very sick 2 year old at home, so I haven't been able to get on much and catch up on things, so once things settle down I'll get back into routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment