Friday, April 30, 2010

2 blogs in one day?? :-) PAIN!

I am having a LOT of pain in my leg today. My knee has been bothering me for a few days, but now it's my right knee, down the right side of the leg to my right ankle. and Funny enough it hurts most when I am sitting here doing nothing. It's like a dull shooting pain. Make sense? I wonder what i could have did. I am looking very forward to leaving work and getting some much needed motrin my system. I am supposed to run tonight as well, but may just do a fast walk instead. Anyone else experince anything similar?? Any suggestion on how to get the pain to stop?? I'll take anything.
April Summary - I've lost no weight this month. at all. Quite a bummer, but that's ok I guess. My big goal for this month was to make 1000 fitness mintues. I've surpassed that am at 1283 as of right now, and still need to work out today! that ends up being about 42 hours per month!! holy cow. Love it!! I've also completed my C25K training and ran my first 5K! This must be my biggest accomoplishment yet!!
My goal for next month is still get at least 1000 mintues in and I would still like to lose 10+ lbs before June 1 to get to that 30 lb loss. We'll see what I can do. I am also running my 2nd 5K next weekend on the 8th and just sent in my registration for my 3rd one on June 6th. Who would have thought???? no I!! Looking forward to seeing what May holds in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment