Thursday, April 8, 2010

Leaving work to run!

My Route
We have barley NO work at work this week. Our largest school district is closed for Spring break and leaves it very very quiet here. Rather then sitting here with nothing to do but surf the internet, I decided to take a 1/2 day. I have SO much I would rather be doing at home, mainly Laundry for 5 people! So I figure if the rain can hold out, I'll run home get a load in the washer, and go for the above run.(see the MY ROUTE link)  It's what i started to do last night, but got caught up in the freak thunderstorm! So Round 2 this afternoon and then hopefully hubs will make it home in time for my 7pm class!

9 days until that first big race, I need to keep on this!!  I Plan to run this route as much as I can before then. I figure if I can do this, then I can do THAT! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment