Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fun with April Fool's day

My hubby is ALWAYS playing pranks on me. And I can NEVER get him back. This morning he got me good too. He drives tractor trailer for a living. So he called me at work and said he truck broke down, needed to be towed and he needed a ride back to the yard. So I yell to my boss, grab my purse and am running out of here when he says April Fool's *UGH* got me again.
Then did anyone else check google today?? It's now TOPEKA?? Yea, well that is an april's fool joke too, which I fell for and was reading the story behind it and all. Duh me.

SO as 2 of my coworkers and I were going to lunch today, we passed by Ryder, where my hubby parks our personal vechicle when he's on the road during the day. ON the way to lunch, we swung by my house, grabbed shaving cream and toilet paper and on the way back to work, went to town. Boy it was fun! The mechanics in the shop kept looking at me, but said nothing. I can't wait unil he gets back tonight to see the damage. The best part?? He will NEVER know it was me. His best friend Dave and him are ALWAYS playing jokes on one another so I know he'll think dave before he ever thinks me!!

Here is some of the damage, the really good pictrues on the the camera and I can't upload at work.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment