Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Did You know????

Did you know that there are 580 calories in a McDonald's Chocolate shake?? Ugh. I didn't know and i am way grossed out by it. Of Course I didn't go and look it up until after I was 1/2 way done with it, since I needed to put it in my calorie tracker. Thankfully I still have about 400-500 calories left to eat for the day, however that is NOT alot at all. Good thing I feel HORRIBLE after having this and dont' know if I'll want to eat anyway! Really my stomach is SO overfull and bloaty. Quite gassy too if I can say so. I feel like I am going to throw up so much so that I had to go and lay down for 20 mintues at work (thankfully we have a nice couch in the bathroom)

So what did I learn?? Read the info first. Remember how i felt the first time when I think I want another one.
YUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment