Saturday, April 3, 2010

Yeah for Weight Loss!

First off, I lost 4 lbs this week!! Wahoo. Breaking my 2 week pleatau and putting me under that dam 250 mark! So relived. Hope the next weeks show good results as well.

We hit the road early this morning with 2 sick little boys to drive 1.5 hours to Olean to visit my MIL for easter a day early. Hubby had a huge to do list, So I grabbed Colin and the stroller and hit the bike path. We ended up walking about 4.5 miles!! Holy cow. We were gone for almost 2 hours. Olean is pretty hilly. We got to walk the perimeter of St. Bonaventure College and I got some great pictures of the area too, that i'll have to upload later on when we get back home. We now have Turkey cooking in the oven and I am looking very forward to dinner. 

Hope everyone else is having a great weekend and a joyous easter! 

2 comments:

  1. YAY for 4 lbs! and YAY for below 250! Awesome job on the long walk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is an awesome weight loss and congrats on being under the 250 mark! I remember when I hit it and it felt so great knowing I had less than 50lbs. to lose before being the ONE hundreds! You are doing a great job and have been my inspiration through the C25K program!

    ReplyDelete