Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Weather Report for Saturday's race, Ick!!

I've been watching the weather faithfully to see what Saturday will be like for my first race. It's not looking too promising, which is a huge bummer! As of right now it's supposed to be 42 and rain. Yuck!! I've only ran in the rain once, and it was pouring with thunderstorms and hubby had to come save me! I know this is not that, but nonetheless, I am bummed. Since this week has all been sunny and 50! Figures.

So what is the best thing to wear to race in?? Any suggestions? And since it's going to be raining, any suggestions on how to stay dry at all? I wish I had a light jacket rather then my zip up hooded sweatshirt that I've been wearning, but I don't, so that'll have to do if it comes down to it. Any suggestions are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment