Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I need a smaller bust line!!

Yes, I want my boobs gone! Well most of them anyway. I"ve always been very large chested. Very large chested. I will never forget in high school one of my friends said to me that your not "fat" unless your stomach is larger then your breasts. LOL Well, I guess I've never really gotten fat them have I?? The more "I" grow, the more they "grow" and the I still can't see my stomach! *sigh* So anyway. It's frustrating to lose weight, 1 lb away from 20 and still have them be the same size! I am not down a clothinig size at all yet. I wonder somedays when that will come. But I won't rush it either. I have lost inches, that I can feel. But I am so ready to have these boobs gone. Even if I have lost some weight my breasts make it so you can't even tell. I am sorry to bitch about it, I really don't mean too. I've always liked having a large chest. But I want to look better, and with that comes the need of a smaller bust line!! Anyone else ever feel this way????

3 comments:

  1. did you know that often times Insurance (probably not yours though as it SUCKS) will pay for a breast reduction. YOu can get approval from your doctor for it, and your doctor can say that you NEED it because the weight of them is harming your spine. I have a friend who got it done and paid for by insurance that way. They took 5 lbs out of each breast. what a great way to lose 10 lbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They WILL get smaller! promise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hun I hear you on the ginormous breasts as you saw in one of my posts. So I decided to measure them the other night and did you know there is a 9" difference between the size of my rib cage and the size of my boobies?!! That supposed puts me into a size 40I. Yes I not as in me but as in the letter I. I don't even know if people carry that size of bra and if they do I don't want to see it. I am currently in a 40DDD but they do spill out the top and I have to constantly put them back in place. It is the mos annoying thing ever and even in HS I was a 36DD.

    Regarding going down a size in clothing, that will come too! I have lost 40 pounds and I am still only down a size maybe 2 but haven't been to the store to try on clothes lately. I actually don't really feel that different but there are some days where I will notice a big difference whether it be not having a giant tummy roll or 2 when I bend over to shave my legs. Now there is just one.

    So don't worry it will start to show and people will start to notice. Nobody really said anything to me until this last weekend! Just keep going and you will get there, I promise!

    ReplyDelete