Saturday, April 10, 2010

Weigh In

Totally bummed that I GAINED 2 lbs this week. It's my FIRST gain since Jan 22 when I started the journey to a new me. It's depressing though nonetheless, especially since I really wanted to hit that 20lb mark for my doc. appt on Monday night. *sigh* Oh well. there is always next week. I will keep chugging along as usual. I am pretty exhausted today, and although I haven't worked out since Thursday afternoon (just a 2 mile run) I am going to take off today as well. I am sleepy! Actually I think I may go lay down for a hour while Colin naps too.

We are heading to an old friends house for dinner and company tonight. Our kiddos are the same age, so they love to play together, which is so amazing to us!! I know she is making Lasagna, however a healthier version and using chicken sausage rather then hamburger meat. I'll just have my one portion and be done. Dessert is my job. Being the lack of energy ball that I am, I am going for store bought. I NEVER do that. ever. But I guess since I don't really want to eat the stuff much, I don't like making it either. A carrot cake from Wegmans though, sounds divine.

Happy Weekend everyone. And hoping next weeks weight will be better!

Oh yea, did I mention that ONE WEEK from today, is my 5K??!!??!! I am so excited and ready to run! I am also signing up for one on May 8th, which benefits special needs children, so that one is close to my heart and then on close to our house on June 6th. Looking forward to each and every one!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about those 2 lbs! They'll come back off, I'm sure! Glad you're listening to your body, if you're tired, take a break. No sense in over-doing.

    Enjoy the lasagna!! OHHH and good luck on the 5K! You can do it!! ;)

    ReplyDelete