Friday, March 12, 2010

Buffalo, Anxiety and Day 3

SO I am going to start with the positive. We went out to lunch at work today, which is a typical Friday thing. We decided pretty early, so i had a lot of time to hop in the internet and research what I wanted to eat. We went to fuddruckers, which is am amazing burger place, but I knew I didn't want a normal burger and fries and ruin what I've worked for. So I ended up getting Buffalo Burger, on a wheat roll no fries and raspberry iced tea. All in all, the meal was only 504 calories, and 4 grams of fat! I was super thrilled and I LOVED The buffalo! It was tasty and much better then a reg. one! more expensive too, but worth it. So I am glad I research, tried something knew and proved to myself that I can make decent choices when I am out of the office and house!!

Next up, TOM decided to pay me a visit today. BLAH. Since I am done having babies and don't have to be on birth control anymore, I can't track it at all. It's all over the place since i stopped nursing Colin (we nursed for 19.5 months) So I was pretty bummed, however that really explains the body aches I was having this morning. It also explains part of the anxiety I've been having all day long. Like really bad, where I am having trouble getting breaths.

With that being said about the anxiety and TOM, I am sure being extra worried about day 3 upped the anxiety to a whole different level. I did finish it. I am proud I did, but disappointed at how I did. I wasn't as confident as I usually am, and I think it hurt me. My anxiety was WAY WAY up the whole time, so I had a hard time focusing and getting into my zone, like I usually do. This interfered big time. Then 2x's, I stopped to walk for maybe 15 seconds, so I feel like I really only completed a 19 minute run. Bummer. I feel like I've failed myself. AND I only ended up running a 14 min/mile, which is a bummer since I've been averaging 12 or 13 min/miles. So although I did for the most part complete it, I am not happy about how I feel with the end result. I think while I am at the gym tomorrow, I won't do the whole day again, but I will run for maybe 10-15 minutes straight. I know that if I can do that, the right way, then I will be fine with the 20. If I can't, well then I'll do day 3 over again, which is a huge disappoint for me.

I hoping the anxiety subsides during the night tonight, and that TOM doesn't affect my weigh in tomorrow morning......

No comments:

Post a Comment