Friday, March 19, 2010

Week 6 Day 2 and lots of other stuff

So last night I did day Day 2 after taking a 2 day break from everything. It went well, but I did my typical thursday night strenght class before hand, and I am gald I did. Mostly becuase my body is STILL sore when ever is going on with it. So Day 2, and the 2 10 min runs. Where to start??? I did it. I guess that's a good spot. i didn't like it though! The first one I stoped only about 20 sec short, then I did my 3 min and then the second one i did the full 10 full. I did most of the run at 5.0, becuase the 4.6 seems to be getting too slow for me now, but I did have to bump it down a couple of times to around 4.8. I ended up going just over 2 miles in that time. I guess it's not bad. I am not looking forward to that 25 min run. I am going to have to find my zone yet again, which I am finding super hard to do these days. I am not sure when I'll get this done, since I am not going tonight and I am pretty busy this weekend. I am hoping to fit it in on Sunday. Or maybe tomorrow afternoon too. We'll see how I am feeling. My knees were KILLING me when I got off of that treadmill yesteday. SO badly. I've never felt pain like that before. I even went and took some motrin when I was up with Colin at 3am this morning. Thankfully the motrin helped becuase I am much better then I was at 4am!!

I decided because my body is so sore and achy lately that I would change things up a little bit. I still want to work out, even if I am sore, but My legs are so bad, that I can't run or do the treamill and it limits me to the machines then as well, So I signed the boys up for childcare and Iam going ot take the Aquafit Class. i am Super excited about this. I took it one other time, when Colin was newborn, but he had reflux and wouldn't stop crying, so they had to call me out of the pool. I think this might go better now that they are older and have each other to play with while I am there. The tough thing with this class is that it's 6-7 on Mon, Tues and wed. Which are typically my running days. Since I ran last night ( I can't believe I can say "i RUN"!) I thought I push to get to the gym by 6 tonight. I am hoping this helps my aching body a bit.

Tomorrow is weigh in day,,,,, not sure how I feel about that. The past 2 weeks were horrible, so it can't be worse right??

I've also noticed that my arms and legs are looking really toned these days. I still have huge arms, don't get me wrong, they always will be, but they are more toned and oppsosed to fat lumps now And my Calfs - Holy Cow to do I ever have some huge calf's, that I know is all muscle! I've always had super skinny chicken legs and ankles { Your gonna laugh, but I made a song that I have Chicken legs on an elephants body!} But my legs are not so thin anymore, I know have these amazing calfs sticking out there! Thanks to running!! and althought i'll miss you skinny legs, I like the new toning up!!

I also ordered my new pedometer from ebay today!! I feel so lost with out the one I had now, and every time I got to track fitness, that dam step counter and mile tracker are staring me in the face wondering why they don't get attention. The night I lost it, MIke went to the store to get me a new one, but they were out. So I went to target a few days ago to buy one, only to have it break as I was setting the time on it, cheapo. I did some looking on ebay during the week and I found one I liked for $9.95 with free shipping!! So after I got paid today, I got it, can't wait for it to arrive now so I can go back to tracking those steps!!

Here's to a nice pool workout , kids being good in childwatch and good numbers on the scale in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment