Friday, March 19, 2010

Water Aerobics

I took the Aqua Fit class tonight and really enjoyed it. It felt SO very good on my aching body! Especially what ever I did to my leg. I am thinking I might have ended up pulling muscle in my upper inner thigh. It's the only thing I can think off and it would explain why it's still bothering me. I actually have to limp when I go from sit to stand to readjust my weight on it. So the water felt great on it. and my back and knees too. What a great muscle workout man! Geez, my arms were shaking! My neighbor is actually the instructor for it, so that was kinda neat. She is so friendly. I wish I could take the class more often, but the times just don't work well for me.

I am hoping so very much that I do decent at weigh in tomorrow, I haven't peeked at all since last Monday, so my fingers are crossed.

I am not going to be able to make my normal strength class tomorrow because Caden has his first "real" dentist appt for a cleaning {he had other appts when his teeth got knocked out during therapy, poor kid!} so I'll be all off kilter, but I am hoping that after the dentist I can get to the gym and try to do Day 3. Try being the key work there! 29 days until the 5K! emoticon

1 comment:

  1. I dont know why but your sentences are cut off on this post. I LOVE water aerobics. I have lost weight there but more especially TONED. and with all the back injuries I have had it is the easiest thing on my back.

    ReplyDelete