Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Taking 2 days off????

So I typically always take off on Tuesdays. Especially this week after doing running 2 days in a row. So today I am just super sore still. My left leg is really bothering me, my calf hurts and I keep getting tinges of pain shooting through it. My upper thigh in the same leg hurts too. I did have all intentions of going and doing Day 2 of week 6 tonight. Then Mike didn't get home until 8, he had a migraine, so took a fast nap, then I got the kids bathed and ready for bed and in bed and I just can't do it. My legs hurt way too bad to push through it. I feel so horrible though, since the past 2 weeks I've lost crap for weight and now for 2 days in a row, I haven't been able to workout. It's not because I dont' want to, I just HURT. I hope this doesn't effect Saturday's weight in too much. My scheudle for the C25K Is going to be all out of whack now (I don't adjust well to change! LOL) but it will work out. In the end sleep, rest are just as importnat as working out right? And I've been averaging only 4-5 hours of sleep at the most, and broken sleep at that (thank you my dear Colin son). I guess I am just trying to reassure myself this is OK. I've never taken more then 1 day off since I started in Jan. .. Blah! emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment