Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Week 5 Day 2

I can not believe that I finished today! I am so proud of what I've accomplished right now, nothing else matters! LOL Who would have thought that a mere 6 weeks ago that I would ever be running for 8 full minutes??!! And not only once but TWICE?? Not I, that's for sure. I am a bit iffy about Friday's 20 minute run, but I'll manage, mind over matter. I honestly didn't think this was too hard either. The first run was a breeze. Got in my zone and went for it. The second one was a bit harder, but I pushed, had to slow down to 4.5 from 4.7, but I did it!! Didn't get any strength training in tonight though, Just wanted to come home early and relax. These 10pm nights at the gym are no good for marriage! thankfully my hubby is super supportive. Could't do this with out him!

No comments:

Post a Comment