Saturday, March 6, 2010

Missing Loved Ones

Today was a busy day. As I came on here to add my foods and check messages on facebook, My best friends brother posted something, that set me back to think. You see my best friend died almost 2 years ago. I think about her every single day. We were friends for over 20 years. 2 months later, my mom's fiance, my stepfather passed away after a very short 5 month battle with Cancer, a day short of their wedding day. I sit here thinking about them all day everyday. Wondering why? And what life would be like if they were still here. I know Jen would be holding my hand through all of this and Les would be making my mom smile everyday with his silliness and humor. So today, this blog has nothing to do with me, or my weight loss, but everything to do with Jen, who left behind 3 beautiful children, and one goddaughter (my daughter)not to mention countless friends and family, She has a piece of my heart everyday. And to Les, who was a father to me and my mom's best friend. It hurts me so much that my children will only remember him in pictures, as they were too young to remember him in life. He had the best spirit about him. God always takes the best, and he didn't fail in this case. So, in memory of Les and Jen ~

Thought of you with love today, but that is nothing new. I thought about you yesterday, and days before that too. I think of you in silence, I often speak your name. All I have are memories and a picture in a frame. Your memory is a keepsake, with which I'll never part. God has you in His keeping, I have you in my heart. Repost if you have a loved one in Heaven~I Love you and miss you Jen! 4/4/08 & Les 06/12/08

No comments:

Post a Comment