Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Much more positive this time week!

I've been right on track with my food, and actually went under by a few today. I am getting a workout in everyday and enjoy it too. I feel so much better about myself. I even sneaked a peak at the scale yesterday morning and it read 248. Iam NOT using that number to track or log or anything since my weigh in is on Saturday, however If I am under 250, I will be THRILLED, I'll even take 249.9 at this point. I haven't been right on track with the c25k, but I feel at this time, that I'll adjust it as I need too. Today I did almost 1.5 miles in less then 28 minutes, mostly running, but some walking as well. I am comfortable with how well I did. I did it outside, not on a track, it was hard, but I did it. I had some SERIOUS shin splints when I got home though. I had to take motrin though, thank god for meds. :-)  I was proud though. I wish I could keep the boobs from dancing though, ugh. I hope they shrink, and FAST. I came home to hubby and the kids making the new yo plait smoothie berry mix and it was SO yummy after a nice run. I am looking forward to running the 5K in 17 days, but know for sure I won't be able to run the whole thing. I do plan on walking as needed and if I finish in an hour I'll take it. I am actually looking at more upcoming races, and found one that looks promising on June 6th. As soon as we have the extra funds, I may preregister for it as well. Something else to work towards. I was bummed when i got to the school track today to run, and the school was using it, so I had to run the neighborhood. I still can't find a way to breathe right, anyone else have this prob????

This weekend will be a bit of a test, we are out of town visiting the MIL for the day Saturday. We need to leave here by 8:30 to get there and to an egg hunt by 11. So much for my work out in the morning at the gym. I think I am going to bring clothes though and make use of the track by her house. Hubs will be put to work anyway, so gotta keep me busy. We drive home that night, then Sunday for easter we are headed to my moms, which is an hour away. Busy busy, and I am hoping I can keep my eating in track. I'll have to write it all down and log it at night.

Remember a few weeks ago I blogged about the family dinner that I was asked to get a babysitter for? well that was this past sun, and as promised we stayed home. However tonight I called my brother to let him know why we weren't there and he said he already knew, because we didn't want to get a sitter. I asked him if he though this was ok and he said sure why not??? WHAT?? YOUR nephews too buddy. UGH. I am glad we can pick friends, because they are amazing to my kids. Family, not so much and it hurts bad. needless to say, hubs walked in on my bawling my eyes out after I asked to my brother.

And yesterday Colin had his CPSE meeting and he was approved for a full day center based 6:1:1 program. He needs this so badly. He is required now as well to receive Physical therapy, Occupational therapy, Speech therapy and special ed. We just have to find a program with an opening. This should open a million doors for him. I don't understand why family can't see the good in my children instead of the disability? *sigh*

Sorry that was SO long, I guess I had a lot to say!!

No comments:

Post a Comment