Saturday, March 20, 2010


Day 3 - I haven't done yet, but WILL be doing tonight, outside! We are going to friends of our's tonight, who live about 3.4 miles from here. MIke is going to drive there with the kids and I am going to follow, doing my day 3. So i'll adjust the walk run as I need too, but will feel accomplished no matter what, since in the end I'll have covered 3.4 miles!! Mike is going to bring me a change of clothes and I plan on showering when I get there, since I am sure I won't be a very pretty sight!! So I'll be sure to update on that tonight or tomorrow!

My MIL is also here visiting for the day, and her and hubs just ran out to pick up pizza. I asked them to get me subway, so they are. I just don't feeling like giving up what I've worked so hard for!

No comments:

Post a Comment