Tuesday, March 9, 2010

fitlab.com

Anyone ever heard of this??? Holy Cow! I decided to try this tonight instead of Jillian becuase I was low on my steps. This is a KILLER workout! Let me start by saying that I began with about 6780 steps, and needed to reach 10,000 for my goal, Well 45 mintues later, I am at 10,600!! The site is pretty cool and designs your workout for you, so your not always doing the same thing. Since it knows your weight, age, etc, after the workout it gives you your calories burned, which makes it nice and easy to track on here. i did some major major cardio. Some I couldn't even keep up with so I just marched in place or did knee lifts. You get a great stretch in the end and some nice oblique work too. This was only my first time using it, But I think I might use it again on a Tuesday, or any other day I feel like I need to have a down day. You can even customize it for you time. I told it I wanted to do 45 min, since 30 is my daily goal. So I am happy I passed that. Maybe at some point I'll do 1 hour. Not yet! LOL

I highly suggest that everyone at least check it out! It's a great tool that you can use right online. I know it's not for everyone, but it's worth the looksee. I can tell you know my legs feel like JELLO! Ha,ha!

Tomorrow is the BIG Day 2 of Week 5!! Two 8 minute runs! BRING IT ON! I am SO ready to do this!! (BTW, I really hope I feel that way tomorrow!!) emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment