Thursday, March 4, 2010

Finally did Measurements!

So now that I finally got that dreaded tape measure I had to get the measurements done. Not sure how accurate they were, since i did them by myself, but we'll see as we go along. keep in mind I've already lost 10.5 lbs and some inches I am sure. So here goes nothing!

Upper Arm - 16
Thigh 25
Chest (above breasts) 45.5
Abs 49
Waist (at belly button) 53 (ewwww!!)
Hips 56
neck 15.5
Breast- 53 SO there we go ladies.

The ugly of it all. *sigh* hope to never see those again. I am currently a size 24 - a comfortable size 24, some a bit big, but not big enough to go down to a 22 yet. those are WAYYYY tight LOL When I began I was A TIGHT 24, most pants I couldn't even button. so proof that SOME inches have been lost to date. I also finished Week 4 Day 2 of the C25k today. Of course it kicked my butt. But I wouldn't expect anything less. Tomorrow is Zumba - Friday is Day 3. Chugging along......

No comments:

Post a Comment