Saturday, March 13, 2010

Weigh In

Weighed in this morning, and I am only down .4 oz. I know I didn't gain, so that is the positive, but it's so frustrating every other week to not lose! It seems to be my pattern. TOM also arrived yesterday, So I am pretty sure that has alot to do with the lack of loss.

I can't figure out if i am doing something wrong. I thought for sure this week would be a good one, I ran long and hard for 3 days. Took all my reg. classes and even did one day of 30 day shred and one day of the fitlab which is more then I usually do. I've started right in my calorie range, and actually at the higher end of it too, to make up for the added calories I'am burning with working out. I am not sure what else I can do. In the past, this would be the time when I would give up. Not seeing enough change to continue. But this is different, I am holding myself accountable for everything I do, and eat. I will do this and not give up. I know I have great support and a 5K coming up that I WILL hopefully be able to run in.

I just need to find what's causing this rut and get the heck out of here! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment